Xenocode Virtual Application Studio Description
Xenocode Virtual Application Studio allows you to virtualize and pre-configure your applications for instant deployment on the Xenocode system.
-Deploy sandboxed applications on the web or across your Active Directory structure
-Reduce support costs by eliminating desktop configuration and setup
-Enable a flexible, mobile work force by deploying applications on the web, USB drives,
and portable computing devices
-Increase security by deploying applications on locked-down desktops
Virtual Application Studio 2010 includes dozens of feature enhancements and engine upgrades, including:
* Windows 7 compatibility: Xenocode is the first virtualization engine in its class to include full support for all editions of the new Windows 7 operating system.
* Publish to Web: Publish apps to the web with a single click. Once online, apps can be launched with a single click directly within a web browser over 10 times FASTER than traditional download.
* Software Expiration: Automatically create evaluation or license-restricted versions of existing apps with run time or date-based “timebomb” expiration.
* Multi-platform capabilities: Platform merge allows virtual application behavior to be customized on a per-operating system basis while distributing a single executable.
* Dozens of new application templates: Application templates allow one-click virtualization of most popular software applications, including Office, OpenOffice, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
Xenocode Virtual Application Studio Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Xenocode Virtual Application Studio 2010
Release notes are not available currently.
Xenocode Virtual Application Studio Requirements
No additional system requirements.